Saturday, January 1, 2011

Is Love Sacred ?

Life is short then what we want from it? we meet different people in this so called "short life". But those are handful who are lucky enough to meet the "bunch of people - there beloved ones". So if we love someone why we expect something in return.
We want them growing. For this they need to change and yes I appreciate it. But what if they change actually? Are we mentally prepared for this change?    Of Course Not.... Do Believe Me..

It's a Paradox..
we want some one to change so that we increase the intensity of love and when they are done finally we hate them just coz they are not all the same; they are changed!!!!
Isn't sound contradictory?? Yes It Is..

Let me quote a example..
I am a big fan of Rahul Vaidya. when I was home in last diwali vacations I used to watch BIGBOSS. There was a participant named Rahul. I thought it was rahul vaidya so at first I liked to watch him in BIGBOSS house. But he looks to me a bully, hyper, over reactive person. I thought where is the innocence of Rahul which I always look for in this person. The CHARM was missing.
But it's O.K.I said to myself, Every one changes now it is the turn of him. But in the end I couldn't resist not to appreciate him. Here the matter is over.
After some months  I came to know he wasn't Rahul vaidya but Rahul Bhatt. At the same time this man was no longer disgusting to me.
Now Here is the dilemma condition for me...........................................
Is hate and love depend just on expectations or there is something beyond this? We expect a lot and according to fulfillment of these expectations we decide whom to love and whom to hate? It is like just we are rationalizing the things and we name it, see it, and feel it as if it is heavenly and sacred. 
Is it all shit or something else? I really cant get it and hope might not get it so early in future. I think it will take a long time.
Let's see what happens next.. a big question mark ?????????????????????

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thought bro.....these thoughts have crossed my mind several times but no answer till now; as you said it will take some more time!!

    ReplyDelete